Dark Lightning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

admins?.... wouldn't agree, maybe brainless fat kids

3 posters

Go down

admins?.... wouldn't agree, maybe brainless fat kids Empty admins?.... wouldn't agree, maybe brainless fat kids

Post by feistycro Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:36 am

Ffs I'm tired of geting ban on your server, every time when I play after like 5 minutes of playing I get ban/kick from some admin- reason wh, ffs mostly is from Hervora (smthshitty) gend or gigabits or whatever is callet that noob too. Who are they who gave them right to judge who has wh and who doesnt, what do they know about this game what. Ive never seen them with positive score in game. what do they know about headset about good playing about anything, go get skill, aim, headset and especially brain and than come back and judge. Have you ever asked asked yourself is it possible that someone can be better than myself, well answer is simple yes there are plenty cause youre shit and you dont know how to hold your mouse, not to talk about your playing, fking morons its just easy to get to server and give some ban or kick just cause you think thats wh, low moron.
My name is Feisty, i dont hack im just way better than you all are, my inside name is everytime different like hesus orange waterballon etc. I hope that this post will mean smth to someone with brain, fffs why do you give any rights to children to some 15 years old dummy who thinks that he knows all secrets in the world. I miss 11. although he was sometimes blind too but I miss him as an admin not this nowdays shitheads whith admin rights and no skill, fking morons let me play and get some skill than come to judge. cfg_brain 0

feistycro

Back to top Go down

admins?.... wouldn't agree, maybe brainless fat kids Empty Re: admins?.... wouldn't agree, maybe brainless fat kids

Post by Chaox Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:19 am

plz mate our forum is here: darklightning.us.lt

make ur post there.....LOCKED!
Chaox
Chaox
Administrator
Administrator

Xfire Xfire : Greg1996lol
Steam Steam : gregoration1

http://clanassistancefree.top-board.com/ gregoration.goumas

Back to top Go down

admins?.... wouldn't agree, maybe brainless fat kids Empty Re: admins?.... wouldn't agree, maybe brainless fat kids

Post by HerVoragend Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:22 am

dude u silly i am sitting in a edge and u come there i didnt do any noise and u come staighly to mee ``???!!!
HerVoragend
HerVoragend
Administrator
Administrator

Xfire Xfire : ganzelisel

https://darklightning.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum